Welcome to Training and Coaching Blog

I have choosen some articles from various places with the name of its author intact. The information given in each write-ups are found to be very helpful in my line of training and as a training provider. I sincerely hope, they would be of help to all of this blog visitors as well. Your kind comment is much appreciated and thank you so much for visiting... happy reading! :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Backstabbing in a workplace


Backstabbing, or betrayal (as by a verbal attack against one not present) especially by a false friend is pretty common in the office. It's synonyms: betrayal, business, disloyalty, double cross, faithlessness, falseness, falsity, infidelity, perfidy, sellout, treachery, treason, two-timing, unfaithfulness.

Backstabbing Quotes:

1. You start backstabbing me and going against your word, thinking "Oh she'll never find out" but guess what? I heard... (Author Unknown)
2. Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that  happens, you are standing alone. (Author Unknown
3. We used to be tight, then we got into a fight, I didn't exactly know what was going on and the next thing I knew you were gone. (Author Unknown)

4. If you have something to say, have dignity to look at me when you say it. (Author Unknown)

5. A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together. (Author Unknown)

6. Soon enough she'll meet the wrong person and finally learn her lesson on backstabbing and shut up. (Author Unknown)

7. If a girl ever steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. 'Real Man' can't be stolen. (Author Unknown)

8. You are like a penny two-faced and worthless. (Author Unknown)

9. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other. (Author Unknown)

10. Life doesn't change, but people do. So learn to accept that not everybody is who you thought you knew. (Author Unknown)

11. If your talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours. (Author Unknown)

12. You got nothing to lose. You don't lose when you lose fake friends. (Author Unknown)

13. I thought that we were best friends. But I guess it's time to think again. (Author Unknown)

14. I'd rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down. (Author Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment